I have arrived in beautiful Edinburgh, Scotland to speak at this years Scotch on the Rocks conference. I am very excited to meet new people and learn lots of new things. The conference hotel is nice and the staff has been very friendly. I enjoyed my first day in Scotland and even had some Haggis for breakfast.
My "planned" Scotch On The Rocks schedule is as follows
- HTML5 Mobile App Development with PhoneGap
- Mobile Frameworks Shootout!
- Quit your boring 9-5er
- The number one ingredient behind (technical) success: Team
- How to be a good open source citizen
- Brackets: An Open Source Code Editor For The Web
- An introduction to Sinatra and Ruby - swing when you're winning.
- Caching for Performance and Scalability
- I'm pretty sure that HTML6 is going under the codename Angular JS
- Just Mock It: Discovering Mocks & Stubs!